Today is Day 8 of the 25 Days of Cookies! I found these cookies on Pinterest and had to make them. They were very good, but I’d leave out the mini chocolate chips.
Oreo Cheesecake Cookies Recipe
- ½ cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 3 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips I would leave these out, I think they'd be perfect without them
- 1 cup Oreo cookie crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter and cream cheese on medium speed until smooth and well-combined.
- Add the sugar and vanilla extract and mix until the ingredients are well-combined. Add the flour and mix on low until the flour is incorporated. Add in the mini chocolate chips.
- Place the Oreo cookie crumbs in a small bowl. Scoop the cookies with 1 tablespoon, roll into a ball, and then roll in the cookie crumbs. Place the cookie balls on the baking sheet. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the edges are golden and the tops are slightly puffed.
- Cool on the pan for 2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
Recipe adapted from Brown Eyed Baker