Cookie Dough Truffles
- 1/2 c butter softened
- 3/4 c packed brown sugar
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 2 c all-purpose flour
- 1 c 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 c mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 c chopped walnuts I left them out because my friend is allergic
- 1-1/2 lbs dark chocolate candy coating coarsely chopped (I used milk choc. I don't like dark.)
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla. Gradually add flour, alternately with milk, beating well after each addition. Stir in the chocolate chips and walnuts. Shape into 1-in balls; place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Loosely cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours until firm.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. dip balls in coating; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper-lined balking sheets. Refrigerate until firm, about 15 min. If desired, remelt remaining candy coating and drizzle over candies. Store in the refrigerator.