These are simple and quick for little Christmas toppers on a gift or to have next to your coffee or hot chocolate at a party.
Chocolate Dipped Spoons
- 1 c 6 oz semisweet chocolate chips
- 24 metal or plastic spoons
- Peppermints and/or Andes candies chopped
- In microwave, melt semisweet chips; stir until smooth.
- Dip spoons into chocolate.
- Tap the handle of the spoon on the edge of the bowl to remove excess chocolate.
- Place spoons on waxed paper.
- Sprinkle with chopped candies.
- Let stand until set.
These are great to add to hot chocolate packets and a mug for a teacher gift for the holidays.