Vegetable Pizza Recipe
- 2 8 ounce packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1 ounce package dry Ranch-style dressing mix
- 1 cup fresh broccoli chopped
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Roll out the crescent roll dough onto a 9x13 inch baking sheet, and pinch together edges to form the pizza crust.
- Bake crust for 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Once finished cooking, remove crust from oven and let cool 15 minutes without removing it from the baking sheet.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, and dry Ranch dressing. Spread the mixture over the cooled crust. Arrange broccoli, tomato and any other vegetables you'd like over the cream cheese layer. Chill for one hour, slice and serve.