No-Bake Cookie Balls
- 1 c 6 oz semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 c confectioners' sugar
- 1-3/4 c crushed vanilla wafers about 55 wafers
- 1 c chopped walnuts toasted (I left these out because my friend is allergic to walnuts)
- 1/3 c orange juice
- 3 T light corn syrup
- Additional confectioners' sugar
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips; stir until smooth.
- Stir in the confectioners' sugar, vanilla wafer crumbs, walnuts, orange juice and corn syrup.
- Roll into 1-in balls, roll the balls in the additional confectioners' sugar.
- Store in an airtight container. (to get a uniform size, I used a tablespoon to scoop the mix and roll.)
I took this picture last year, sorry for the ickiness of it! These are really yummy cookies. Easy for kids to help make!