Easiest recipe ever!
Ritz Thin Mints
- Ritz Crackers
- Chocolate Chips or Wilton Chocolate melts
- 1 t peppermint extract
- crushed candy canes optional
- Melt your chocolate according to package directions. (Remember that if your chocolate isn't thin enough you can add a little vegetable shortening to it. Never add water, it seizes up the chocolate.)
- Add peppermint extract to your chocolate.
- Dip Ritz crackers in chocolate and remove to wax or parchment paper to harden.
- If you want to add the crushed candy canes, sprinkle on top of chocolate while still wet.
Another post that I scheduled from January. These are a huge hit in our house. My husband craves them.