This is a pretty quick and easy Halloween treat. I made mine using a BabyCakes Cake Pop Maker. There are other products out there like the Cake Pop Pan that would get you the same result. I wasn’t thinking when I made these eyes. I was going to make round eyeballs but wanted to use my brownie mix. Well, brownies don’t rise. So I got half balls. If you use a cake mix, though, you could get round eyeballs to make these treats.
Halloween Eyeball Bites
- Cake Pop Maker of some kind
- Your favorite brownie mix
- White Candy Melts such as Wilton's
- Red Candy Melts
- Chocolate Chips
- Preheat your Cake Pop Maker or oven, depending on how you will make your brownies.
- Mix your brownie ingredients together.
- Spoon 1 T of brownie mix into the cake pop maker.
- Open the maker the first time the light goes off and then re-close until light comes on again. (Brownies take longer to cook than cake.)
- Let brownies cool.
- Melt your white candy melts per package directions.
- Dip your eyeballs in the white candy and while still wet poke a chocolate chip, tip side down, into the dome of your eyeball.
- Put a handful of red candy melts into a cake decorating bag or plastic bag and melt in microwave. Snip the tip of the bag and run squiggly lines over the eyeballs to make them look bloodshot.