Recipe adapted from All Recipes.
- 1 (2 pound) pork tenderloin I didn’t weigh mine, I just used 2.
- 1 (1 oz) envelope of dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup red wine
- 3 T minced garlic
- 3 T soy sauce
- Fresh Parmesan cheese flakes I added these this time. It’s good with or without in this recipe.
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Place pork tenderloin in slow cooker with the contents of soup packet
- Pour water, wine and soy sauce over the top, turning the pork to coat
- Carefully spread garlic over the pork, leaving as much on top of the roast during cooking as possible
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and pepper
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours
- Serve with liquid on the side as au jus.
I’ve made this recipe twice now and have loved it both times. It’s so easy to throw together and unlike a lot of slow cooker recipes, it only takes 4 hours to cook. When my husband has to work the late shift, this is a great recipe to start at breakfast so I can feed him a great lunch before he leaves.