In honor of my mom’s birthday today I am posting something that she would have loved. She was such a huge chocolate and coconut lover. If you like 7 layer bars, you’re going to love this recipe. It’s quick, easy, and no-bake!
Creamy Chocolate Pecan Coconut Squares
- 12 oz. Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- ¾ Cup Butter
- 1 ½ Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 2 Cups Shredded Coconut
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese softened
- 7 oz. Marshmallow Crème
- 1 ¼ Cups Pecans chopped
- Line a 13x9 inch pan with lightly greased parchment paper.
- In a microwave safe bowl melt 1 cup of Chocolate Chips with ½ cup Butter, 90 seconds and stir until chocolate is smooth. Use additional 15 second increments if necessary, stirring after each.
- Add the Graham cracker crumbs and ¾ cup coconut and mix to combine.
- Press into the bottom of the prepared 13x9 inch pan.
- In a bowl beat together the Cream cheese and Marshmallow crème until smooth.
- Spread evenly over the Chocolate Graham layer.
- Melt 1 cup Chocolate chips and ¼ cup Butter in the microwave same as earlier.
- Stir 1 cup chopped Pecans.
- Carefully spread over the Cream cheese layer, it is easiest to pour it down the middle and spread outward.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining Pecans and Coconut.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours. Cut into squares and store refrigerated in an airtight container.