Day 20! 5 more days, FIVE MORE DAYS! Are you ready?! I’m not! I’m so excited, though, because it’s my husband’s last day of work for a week. I’m looking forward to having him home all day for a week while we work on the house together and get ready for Christmas. We have so much wrapping to do, it’s not funny! We still have a couple small last minute presents to buy as well. Today’s recipe is pretty good! I saw the Heath brickle in the store and thought, “oh, that would be good with caramel!” I also decided to add in a hit of chocolate since you would have chocolate if eating a Heath bar. I don’t like a lot of chocolate, so feel free to add more.
Heath Caramel Crunch Cookie Recipe
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 2/3 cups 1 bag Heath Bits O'Brickle Toffee Bits
- 1 cup Kraft Caramel Bits
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 F and line cookie sheets with parchment paper or lightly grease.
- Beat butter, sugars, vanilla, and salt in large bowl until blended.
- In a separate bowl stir together flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar. Gradually add to butter mixture, beating until blended.
- Stir in toffee bits, caramel bits and chocolate chops.
- Drop by heaping tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool slightly then remove to wire rack
- Cool completely