I got this idea a while back from Lynsey at MoscatoMom. I know I made them before and could have sworn I blogged about it, but I can’t find a post, so I’m doing it now. I am entering the Kenmore Summit contest so I decided to show them an innovative way to use the Babycakes Cake Pop maker to make corn dogs. It’s my first video tutorial, so please be easy on me. I’ll share the video below.
Corn Dog Cake Pops Recipe
- 1 pkg Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 1 egg
- 1/3 c milk
- 2 hot dogs
- Preheat your BabyCakes Cake Pop maker
- Microwave your hot dogs for 30 seconds
- Meanwhile mix other ingredients.
- Cut your hot dogs up into small bite size pieces and mix into your batter.
- Scoop batter and hot dogs up with tablespoon and place into sprayed cake pop maker. Cook for 3 minutes.