I saw a recipe for Blarney Stone Cookies on Fun On a Dime today. I didn’t have a couple of the same ingredients so I changed it up just a bit.
- 1 c Butter
- 3/4 c brown sugar
- 1/4 c white sugar
- 1 pkg pistachio pudding
- 2 eggs
- 6 drops of green food coloring
- 2 1/2 c flour
- 1 t baking soda
- 2 c chocolate chips (she used butterscotch chips. I didn’t have any)
- (1 c finely chopped pecans- I didn’t add)
- Preheat oven to 350. Cream together butter, sugars and pudding.
- Add eggs and food coloring
- Add flour and baking soda
- Add chips
- Roll in tablespoon sized balls and bake for 8-12 mins; until bottom is starting to brown.
- Cool and serve
They were very yummy! I only allowed myself one since I gave up treats for Lent. I had to test it, though, to make sure I wasn’t giving you a nasty recipe!