Ok, it’s back! I’m going to start featuring drinks on Thursday’s again. Some may be alcoholic and some may not. This week’s is not. This is a great kid-friendly drink that is good for parties or Valentine’s Day.
- 12-ounce can pink lemonade concentrate (or powdered mix if you can’t find the frozen, like me)
- 1/2 pint raspberry sherbet
- 2-12-ounce cans of lemon/lime soda
- In a large punch bowl, mix the lemonade concentrate with the recommended amount of water.
- Add the soda.
- Add Sherbet in scoops, stir, and serve.