Happy November! Hope you all had a great Halloween yesterday. I have tons of pics to edit and share of my kiddos from yesterday.
Here’s an update from last week’s to-do list:
I got a few things done off of it, but did not finish it. It took longer to feel better than I thought. I’m still not 100%, but hopefully by Thursday. Got my Brandcation itinerary post done, shirts for Monkey, finished a book and mostly stayed on my cleaning schedule. That’s it. Sigh.
What are your plans this week?
- Doubtful I’ll actually make it in to the gym so maybe I can throw on my wii fit and a few dvds the next few days
- Make a few freezer meals for the family this weekend
- Make sure the house is stocked with groceries for the family for this weekend
- Schedule posts here and my personal blog for the week
- Library Wednesday
- Gymnastics (Tues for Monkey and Thurs for Buddy)
- At least 2 days of home school with Monkey
- Stay on my cleaning schedule.
- Pack for Brandcation
- Read every night with the kiddos. I’m working on Buddy’s reading skills
- Read another book
- Clean the house for tomorrow’s Fuzzoodles party
- Clean house after Fuzzoodles party and keep it clean until I leave Thursday
- Vote Tuesday