This is one of my absolute favorite Christmas-time treats. It’s so simple and quick and the kids can help. Heck, they can almost do it all by themselves! I’ve been banned from making a lot of peppermint items this year since I tend to go overboard, but I couldn’t help but sneak in these Candy Cane Pretzels. What’s not to love? Peppermint, white chocolate, and salty pretzels. YUM!
- Preheat oven to 275.
- Place pretzels on cookie sheet.
- Unwrap kisses and place one in the center of each pretzel.
- Bake for approximately 2-3 minutes, until kisses become shiny.
- Remove from oven and immediately press an M&M into the kiss. This will spread the kiss out to meet the edges of the pretzel.
- Chill in refrigerator until set.
Just so you know, the kiss won’t actually melt down, you will need to press it down with the M&M. I’ve made these before with the milk chocolate mint M&Ms as well, but I like the white chocolate candy cane the best! If you can’t find the round pretzels, you can use any. I’ve liked using the square ones in the past as well. I got my round ones at Aldi this time. Beware! These are very addicting! I only allow myself one a day this year and after Christmas it’ll be none!