There’s a new baby care line launching called Oh My DeVita Baby. I was sent two bottles to try out and all opinions are my own. Oh My DeVita is a line of baby care products that is vegan, green, and natural. Their mission was to make their products 100% vegan, paraben free and chemical free. This means that you will not find any animal renderings or animal byproducts in any of their products, nor do they test our products on animals.
I was sent two bottles of the Bubbly Babies Shampoo & Body Wash to try. They sent me both unscented and with Calendula. I thought the Calendula smelled amazing. I like my products to have a scent, and was very happy with this scent for a baby wash. I was extremely happy that it wasn’t lavender scented, as it seems most baby products are. I can’t stand that scent after I went on lavender overload with Buddy when he was a baby.
Vegan-Paraben Free-Gluten Sensitive Safe
- 2 in 1 shampoo and body wash, tear free formula. No harsh detergents or chemical fragrances. Gentle on your baby’s delicate skin, and yours too!
- Organic Aloe Vera base, which is a favorite natural base for almost all DeVita products, with its natural anti-inflammatory, moisturizing, and anti-microbial properties.
- FREE from Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, with no irritants or 1, 4-dioxanes contamination. We use only natural plant based Soapwort to make bubbles.
- Naturally derived Essential Oils that do more than just smell good! For thousands of years naturally derived Essential Oils have been used for their calming and soothing properties as well as natural antibacterial support.
- Available in Fragrance Free (for the most sensitive skin) or Calming Calendula formulations. Calendula has been used for centuries for it’s soothing, calming and skin support properties.
I really wish I could have gotten the whole line of products to try out. They have Bubbly Babies- shampoo and body wash, Butter Cheeks- baby balm, Hey Sunshine- solar protection (coming soon), Powder Puff- baby powder, and Flutterby- Baby Brulee Lotion. The entire line is currently available at Drugstore.com and will be available at select Target stores on January 19.
If you’re excited to try it, I’m giving away a bottle of the Calendula Bubbly Babies Shampoo & Body Wash below. Just fill out the Rafflecopter form:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway is open to the continental USA, must be 18 or older to win, and ends on January 23 at 12:00 am EST. Winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries and will be contacted by email. Winner will have 24 hrs to respond. Winner may only win one prize pack per year, if you win on another site, a new winner will be drawn. Please add email@example.com to your trusted email filter. If original winner does not claim their prize within 24 hrs, it is forfeit and a new winner will be selected promptly.
No purchase necessary to enter or win. Odds of winning are not increased by a purchase.