I’m in a local mom’s group and one of my best friends, Di, posted this recipe a long time ago. I finally got around to trying it yesterday. It was a meal that started out with complaining but ended with clean plates! The kids kept saying “I don’t like that.” Once they tried it, though, they enjoyed it and cleaned their plates!
- 4-5 boneless chicken breasts, poke holes with fork
- ½ bag Real Bacon Bits
- 1 t garlic powder
- 1 pkg Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix (I used Simply Organic Ranch Dip)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- Spray your slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Poke holes in chicken and place in slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a separate bowl and pour over chicken.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours, until done.
- Serve over rice, mashed potatoes or noodles.
- You can also sprinkle with paprika or hot pepper to add some color and spice.