I’ve made this pasta salad twice so far and gotten a ton of compliments on it. First I made it for teacher conference dinner and then for Blue and Gold a week ago. This recipe makes a HUGE bowl so make sure you’re making it for a party or half it for your family. There is a lot of chopping in this recipe, but I think all the little pieces blend together better. You can save a lot of time if you know how to properly dice an onion.
Italian Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 box multi color rotini pasta I use Ronzoni Garden Delight® Rotini
- 8 oz brick mozzarella cheese
- 1 bottle Italian Dressing
- 1/2 can black olives
- 1/2 red onion
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 summer sausage
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain. Rinse with cool water to cool quickly and drain well.
- While your pasta is cooking: dice mozzarella cheese, olives, onions, sausage and tomatoes.
- Toss all ingredients in large bowl. You can serve immediately, but I think it's best if refrigerated for at least a few hours so the flavors have time to blend.