This recipe is a great side to bring to any holiday celebration. It’s become one of my staple sides that I have to make for every family party. It’s really good!
Broccoli and Cauliflower Casserole Recipe
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 c softened butter
- 3/4 lb shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut broccoli and cauliflower.
- Mix all ingredients together except for Parmesan cheese.
- Put all in casserole dish and top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30-40 mins.