I got this recipe from my friend Erika on Facebook. My husband thinks this would taste better if I made my pork chops in the pan and just made the sauce on the side. My pork chops dried out and had no flavor. I was really looking forward to this being a flavorful dish. You can’t win them all! (I also used really thin chops which may have been part of the problem, that and hubby said to stop cooking meat in the slow cooker.)
Slow Cooker Hawaiian Pork Chops Recipe
- 6 lean pork chops
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon stir fry sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 20 ounce can pineapple chunks in juice
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts
- 1 red bell pepper cut into chunks
- Rice Noodles
- Place chops in slow cooker.
- In small bowl, combine pineapple juice, mustard, vinegar, stir fry sauce, cornstarch, salt and pepper.
- Pour sauce over chops in crockpot. Add red bell pepper and water chestnuts.
- Cover and cook on low 5 to 6 hours or until meat is tender. Remove chops and keep warm.
- Stir in pineapple chunks. Cover and cook on high 10 to 15 minutes.
- While sauce is incorporating pineapple chunks, boil your rice noodles and steam your broccoli.
- Serve over rice noodles.