Are you looking for something sweet to make for your sweet for Valentine’s Day? How about candy dipped brownie bite roses? These are really easy if you have a Wilton Round Brownie Pop Mold and some Wilton candy melts.
- Brownie Mix (and needed ingredients to make the mix)
- Wilton Brownie Pop Mold
- non-stick cooking spray
- Bamboo skewers or lollipop sticks
- green food coloring
- paper towel or cotton ball
- rubber gloves
- candy melts
- Make brownies according to box directions.
- Spray brownie pop pan with non-stick cooking spray
- Bake brownies according to box directions
- While brownies are baking, color your wooden skewers with the green food coloring. You may want to wear rubber gloves so you don’t end up with green fingers. Just pour a little food coloring into cotton ball or paper towel and swipe up and down the skewer until desired color is reached.
- Pop brownie pops out of pan and cool completely
- Melt your Wilton Candy Melts
- Dip the end of the skewer into the melt and then stick in the bottom of your pop
- Let pops cool in refrigerator (or outside if you have 2-5 feet of snow on the ground like we do)
- Dip your pops in the melted candy and let harden in the cool air again
- Dip your pops a 2nd time, this time swirling the pop as you pull it out to give it the rose look. Let harden again
- Stick your pops in a vase with baby’s breath or mint leaves.
Disclosure: I was given the brownie pop mold from Wilton to try. All other products were mine and all opinions are my own. This was not a paid post.