I had cream cheese stuffed pretzels when out watching a band play recently. I fell in love with them and knew I had to try to recreate them. I was given a chance to review the new Auntie Anne’s At-Home Baking Kit, so I figured this was a great chance to try just that! I must say, they turned out pretty well! This was my first time ever using yeast. Make sure the room you’re rising in is warm enough. Mine wasn’t so I didn’t get as many pretzels out of the box as I should have.
- 1 box Auntie Anne’s Pretzel Mix
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 4 T butter
- non-stick cooking spray
- Follow directions from package to get dough ready to rise
- Follow directions to roll out dough. Once rolled out, flatten and add small slices of cream cheese along the dough.
- Pinch dough and roll some more
- Shape dough, dip in baking soda water, place on sprayed cookie sheet.
- Bake at 425 for 5 mins. Rotate tray 180 and bake for another 2-5 minutes or until golden brown
- Melt butter, brush over the top of pretzels and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
Auntie Anne’s Stores (participating locations)
- Reading China & Glass and Kitchen & Company
Regional Grocery Chains:
- Demoulas Supermarkets
- Family Owned Markets
- Food City
- King Soopers
- Neiman’s Family Market
- Stauffers of Kissel Hill
Disclosure: I was given a package of Auntie Anne’s At-Home Pretzel Kit to review for free but all opinions are my own.