I’m visiting the Chicago Toy and Game Fair, how would you like to come along?
The Chicago Toy & Game Fair is the only toy and game fair open to the public. Every Fall funseekers come from far and wide to join us for two whole days of previewing and playing the hottest and latest new toys and games! Come to be dazzled and enchanted, come to learn and explore, come to mingle and participate in a magical community event but most of all, come to have fun!
Adults: $10.00 Children (3 to 13): $5.00
Free admission available for:
- Scouts in uniform
Tickets may be purchased the day of the show at the ticket booths outside of Festival Hall B.
One of my lucky readers will win a family pass to ChiTAG! (side note $10 off parking coupons are available at the fair and it’s the same weekend as the Festival of Lights Parade so make a day of it!)
Tell me what you think this year’s hottest toy is.
- Like Frosted Fingers on Facebook
- Follow Frosted Fingers on Twitter
- Tweet about this contest once every 24 hrs. Please include @frostedfingers and #WendysPick2. You can use this:
Win a family pass to #ChiTAG @frostedfingers https://frostedfingers.com/2010/11/chitag-giveaway/#contest
- Become a Google Friend Connect Follower (on the right)
- Subscribe to Frosted Fingers via RSS (2 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway and link back to this post (2 entries)
- Put Frosted Fingers button on your page. (worth 2 entries) code on right
Giveaway is open to US readers only. It will close 11/10/10. A big thank you to Team Mom and Childs Play Communications for the tickets. Winner will be selected by the And The Winner Is plugin. Winner will be posted here on Frosted Fingers and notified by email. Winner will have 48 hours to claim the prize.