A few weeks ago I got in the mail 2 bottles of Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce to do a review on. I’ll probably sound a little silly here, but I was really excited to find out they were located in Illinois. It’s cool to have a company from my home state!
I was a little nervous to try the sauce. My husband likes A1 and I can’t even stand the smell of it. I’m a ketchup girl. 🙂 I opened the bottle and took a little taste test. I was happy to find out it tasted more like a BBQ sauce than A1. Even the kids liked the taste test they had.
I decided for the Super Bowl I was going to use the recipe I got with my sauce for the Little Party Bites. It was quick, simple and VERY tasty! I got a lot of compliments that night!
Little Party Bites
1 pound Little Smokies
1 T grated or diced onion (optional)
2 cups Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce
Brown the sausages lightly on all sides in a large skillet. Remove the sausages to paper towels and drain the skillet. Add the onion to the skillet and saute for 1 minute. Stir in the Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce. Return the sausages to the skillet, turning to coat with the sauce. Simmer until heated to serving temperature.
Yield: 4 to 8 servings.
Two people will win a bottle of Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce!
To enter, please leave comments below.
Mandatory Entry: Go to the Country Bob’s Recipe page and tell me what recipe you’d like to try.
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry above and please be sure your email in your comment, attached to you blogger dashboard or easily seen on your website/blog. I will not search through About Me/Contact Me links.
- Subscribe to Frosted Fingers via email or RSS feed (worth 2 entries!)
- Leave a relevant comment on a non-giveaway post; let me know where to find your comment.
- Go sign up for Kelly’s Cake-Off for a Cause!
- Follow Country Bob’s on Twitter
- Follow Frosted Fingers on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway 1 time per day, please leave your twitter link, copy and paste this message: Win a bottle of Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce! @frostedfingers and @countrybobs https://frostedfingers.com/2010/02/countrybobs
- Become a fan of Frosted Fingers on Facebook
- Add my button to your site
Your entries must follow the rules or they won’t be eligible for prizes. This contest ends 11:59 pm (central), Tuesday, March 2, 2010. The winners will be emailed and will have 48 hours to claim their prize. This contest is open to US residents only.
(I was sent the products mentioned above to review for free from Country Bob’s. I was given no other compensation. The review is written based on my opinion.)