This week on my weekly couponing trip to Dominick’s I picked up a Chiquita crushed fruit snack product to give it a try. They ranged from $1.89-$2.39 and you can print out a .75 coupon from the Crushed It Facebook page. (Hopefully your coupon works. Mine wouldn’t scan for some reason and my Dominick’s rules are that if a coupon will not scan on the scanner they will not take it.) My total for my shopping trip was $12.38 and I got a $1 CAT back to spend on my next grocery trip.
My kids and I really loved the taste of the Chiquita crushed fruit snack product. It’s like having a fruit smoothie, but a LOT less calories.
New Chiquita crushed fruit snack products are made when Chiquita bananas are crushed together with another fruit like – Mango, Strawberry, Blueberry, Pineapple or Acai – to create a delicious drinkable snack.
Loaded with 2 full servings of 100% fruit, this drinkable snack is like nothing you’ve ever tasted before.
How would you like to try one for yourself?
One lucky reader will $25 gift card to Dominick’s (Safeway)
Your WinnerAuthor: Mari
Tell me how you Crushed It today! For example: Today I worked a full 8 hours and cleaned my house, I #CrushedIt!.
- Like Frosted Fingers on Facebook
- Follow Frosted Fingers on Twitter
- Like Chiquita Crushed It on Facebook
- Follow Chiquita Crushed it on Twitter
- Like Domick’s on Facebook
- Follow Dominick’s on Twitter
- Tweet about this contest once every 24 hrs. Please include @frostedfingers.
- Become a Google Friend Connect Follower (on the right)
- Subscribe to Frosted Fingers via RSS (2 entries)
This project has been compensated as part of a #CrushedIt mission for Chiquita. #CollectiveBias All opinions are my own. Contest open to US residents. Contest will close at 11:59 Central 6/8/11.