Aren’t these little guys cute? Really easy to make, too!
- Double Stuff Oreos
- Mini Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
- Candy Corn
- Vanilla Frosting
- Yellow or orange food dye or frosting
- Take pieces of candy corn and gently stick into one of your oreo cookies to make feathers
- Take frosting and attach both cookies so that the feather cookie is standing up
- Cut a small amount of the side of a peanut butter cup so that it will sit flat on the cookie. Attach to cookie with frosting
- Attach a whopper to peanut butter cup for head with frosting
- Attach candy corn upside down on each side of the peanut butter cup as wings
- Cut the tip off of one piece of candy corn and attach to whopper as beak
- Use frosting to create eyes (or don’t) I liked it better without the eyes
- Use yellow or orange frosting to create feet on bottom cookie.