I was asked to create a cool recipe with International Delight’s new Iced Coffee. My newest obsession is frozen caramel coffee so I tried to recreate it. It’s super easy to make. I have to say it’s pretty close to the donut shop brand that I get except the coffee is stronger than I like. It tastes closer to the time I got it downtown Chicago. I think they brew it stronger in the city. I tried this recipe with two different caramels to see which I’d like better. I tried both the Torani caramel syrup and Smucker’s ice cream topping.
- 1¼ cup International Delight Vanilla Iced Coffee
- 1½ t Smucker's Caramel Syrup
- Whipped Cream
- Mix caramel sauce and Iced Coffee together.
- Pour into ice cube trays and freeze.
- Pop your frozen coffee cubes out of the ice cube trays and blend in blender.
- Top with whipped cream and more caramel syrup.
International Delight is celebrating summer by giving away 1,000 half gallons of Iced Coffee each day! Grab your free drinks here!
Now, it’s your turn to celebrate! Enter to win $500 toward your ideal Summer Party by completing these two simple steps:
1. Pin my Iced Coffee Recipe photo on Pinterest. (You can repin from this link: http://pinterest.com/pin/100064422941291671/)
2. Come back! In the comment field below, tell me you pinned and share your favorite taste of summer!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine. International Delight Iced Coffee Sweepstakes and Rules.