Another awesome vendor at the Blogger’s Brunch was Cold Stone! They also gave out two gift cards. This time I am keeping one for myself, sorry! They were there with their new Signature Ice Cream Cakes. Let me tell you, YUM!
I tried the cake batter layers cake. I’m not the biggest fan of their cake batter ice cream, but in the cake it was just yummy! Other flavors are:
- Quilted Caramel
- Midnight Delight
- Cookie Dough Delirium
- Cookies & Creamery
- Strawberry Passion
- Cake Batter Confetti
They have a few other flavors but they are only at certain locations.
I had turkey and dressing with sweet potatoes
One of my lucky readers will win a $20 Cold Stone Gift Card
Tell me what you are eating (or ate) for Thanksgiving.
- Watch the video in this post
- Like Global Resort Homes on Facebook (if you post on their wall that Paula from Frosted Fingers sent you, you’re entered to win a free week’s stay. See this post for details)
- Like Frosted Fingers on Facebook
- Follow Frosted Fingers on Twitter
- Tweet about this contest once every 24 hrs. Please include @frostedfingers. You can use this:
Come share Thanksgiving with @frostedfingers; win a $20 Cold Stone Gift Card http://frostedfingers.com/2010/11/coldstone-giveaway/
- Become a Google Friend Connect Follower (on the right)
- Subscribe to Frosted Fingers via RSS (2 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway and link back to this post (2 entries)
- Put Frosted Fingers button on your page. (worth 2 entries) code on right
Giveaway is open to US readers only. It will close 12/9/10. A big thank you to Cold Stone Creamery for supplying me with the gift cards. This post was not compensated. Winner will be selected by the And The Winner Is plugin. Winner will be posted here on Frosted Fingers and notified by email. Winner will have 48 hours to claim the prize.