NuNaturals is all about healthy supplements and products that replace sugar in a safe an nutritional way. They have flavored liquid stevia products, stevia drops that dissolve and powdered tagatose which is a new naturally-occurring sweetener that does not raise blood sugar levels. It is gluten-free and lactose free. All of the NuNaturals products are made without anything artificial.
My family didn’t notice anything different about this banana bread, which is great! I noticed a difference, but it may be because I was looking for one. It didn’t turn me off of the bread, it just tasted slightly different to me. I substituted sugar with the NuNaturals Tagatose and the vanilla with the NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia.
- • 3 ripe bananas, smashed
- • ⅓ cup melted butter
- • 1 cup NuNaturals Tagatose- can use regular sugar
- • 1 egg, beaten
- • 1 teaspoon NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia- can use regular vanilla
- • 1 teaspoon baking soda
- • Pinch of salt
- • 1½ cups of all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- With a wooden spoon, mix butter into the mashed bananas in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in the sugar, egg, and vanilla.
- Sprinkle the baking soda and salt over the mixture and mix in.
- Add the flour last, mix.
- Pour mixture into a buttered 4x8 inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Cool on a rack.
- Remove from pan and slice to serve.