Does your family take Probiotics? My husband and I have been taking them for over a year now. He’s much better at taking them on a regular basis than I am, though. I need to get better about taking my vitamins each morning. We’ve recently tried the kids on Probiotics and I think it’s helping them tremendously. The kids are now taking Vidazorb Plus Probiotics. We tried a different brand with them back in August and they wouldn’t even touch them. I tried one for myself this time before giving it to them, because I knew if they tasted bad there’d be no way they’d take them. The Plus is a vanilla flavor and they don’t taste bad at all. The kids are all excited to take their “tummy vitamins” every morning. It says that Probiotics can help with Lactose intolerance, which I’m pretty sure Little Man is. I don’t know if it’s helping at all, though, because I don’t change diapers anymore! I do know that he sure goes a LOT! I think it also helped him not to get as sick as his brother and I did when it came to the stomach flu. Even so, Buddy started getting sick around 4am in the morning and was done by 8am. I think it helped to cut the time in half for him! Little Man told me he was going to throw up, but only once. That’s exactly what happened, too. He had no sick poopies and only threw up once. (I know you all wanted to read about my children’s bowel movements, right?)
Probiotics are one of the few supplements that can benefit nearly everyone. Created with families in mind, Vidazorb® are the best probiotics for adults and children, safe, delicious and effective. Great tasting Vidazorb® chewable probiotics are calorie-free, dairy-free, gluten-free and help keep the body’s digestive system at its peak while boosting the overall health of your immune system.
With 80% of your immune system living within your digestive tract, Vidazorb® chewable probiotics help to maintain the natural balance of ‘belly bacteria’ in your gut, which is crucial for optimal health. High quality probiotics such as Vidazorb® probiotics have also been known to address issues relating to weight loss and skin problems like acne, making it a powerful addition to your daily regimen.
- Are essential to maintaining the delicate gastrointestinal ecosystem and ensuring that enough friendly bacteria exist to offer health benefits.
- Are a proven, safe and natural aid for a variety of gastrointestinal ills.
- Can be used to help control diarrhea, whether brought on by illness or as a side effect of antibiotic treatment.
- Can be helpful in addressing difficult-to-treat illnesses such as Crohn’s disease, irritable bowel syndrome, and ulcerative colitis.
- Can be helpful in addressing women’s urogenital health issues.
Research has shown that probiotics:
- May help in the treatment of allergies, certain types of cancer, and high cholesterol.
- Can be helpful in addressing lactose intolerance and constipation.
- Can be helpful in addressing eczema in children
Note: I received Vidazorb probiotics in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.