These would be great appetizers, especially made in mini muffin cups so they’d be bite sized. I made them for my family last week and really loved them! I found this idea on Pinterest and used the idea from Pearls, Handcuffs, & Happy Hour. She used a single wonton in each muffin tin and I used two so there would be sufficient coverage to not have meat and fillings fall out.
- Cooking Spray
- Wonton Wrappers (found in the refrigerated part of your produce section)
- 1 pound of ground beef
- Taco Seasoning
- Sour Cream
- Brown your ground beef and cook in taco seasonings. Preheat oven to 425.
- Spray a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Line each muffin with one or two wontons.
- Fill each wonton with your taco meat and, if you like your cheese melted, your cheese as well.
- Bake at 425 for 8-10 minutes. Watch to make sure your wontons don't burn.
- Remove from oven and top with whatever toppings you'd like. I put my sour cream into a plastic bag and snipped the end off to pipe out onto the meat.