These would be great for either your coffee or hot chocolate on a cold day!
- Peppermint sticks or candy canes
- White Chocolate baking chips
- colored sugar
- Place your peppermint stick through your marshmallows. I ended up using a small knife to cut a hole in the marshmallow in order to get the stick in.
- Melt your white chocolate chips according to package directions. (Remember that if your chocolate doesn’t get fluid enough that you can add shortening to smooth it out.)
- Dip your marshmallow in the white chocolate and then sprinkle with the colored sugar.
- Let cool and harden. Place in individual bags. Makes a great addition to a mug with hot chocolate or instant coffee in it as a gift.