Serves: 12 servings
- 26 oz can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 cups cooked fresh cut green beans
- 3 cups French's® French Fried Onions
- Cook your fresh green beans.
- Stir soup, milk, soy sauce, pepper, beans and 1.5 cups onions in 3-qt. casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 25 min. or until hot. Stir.
- Top with remaining onions. Bake for 5 min. more.
My husband really loved this recipe and said that from now on I am in charge of green bean casserole at the family parties.