When we had our Halloween Party, this is another dessert I served up. It was delicious! It rivaled my Mother’s in law green jell-o recipe I posted. Try not to be in a rush while making this mold! I didn’t leave the Jell-o in the mold long enough and it flopped in the middle. You can still get the Jell-o Brain Mold for free, all you have to pay is $2.95 s/h.
- 2 pkg (6 oz each) Lime Jell-O Geletin
- 1 3/4 cups boiling water
- 3/4 cups cold water
- 1 pkg (8 oz) Cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (8 oz) crushed pineapple, drained
- 10 crushed pretzels
- Add boiling water to gelatin mixed in medium bowl; stir 3 minutes until completely dissolved, Stir in cold water. Gradually whisk in cream cheese until well blended.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or until slightly thickened. Stir in pineapple and pretzels. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Unmold gelatin onto play just before serving.
Tips for removing your brain: Dip mold in warm water, just to rim, for 15 seconds. Lift from water and gently pull gelatin from edge of mold with moistened fingers. Place moistened serving plate on top of mold. Invert mold and plate and shake to loosen geletin. Gently remove from mold.
Recipe came from Kraft Foods. I got it in my brain mold box when it came in the mail.