50 cents from each Frosty purchase will be donated to the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption (DTFA,http://davethomasfoundation.org/) on Father’s Day weekend (June 18 & 19). These donations will be used to benefit the cause of Wendy’s Wonderful Kids, which is a program that helps foster children in need find great homes.
HOW DO I DONATE?
There are so many ways to donate! Check them out and be sure to pass them on!
1. Twitter – Use the Treat it Forward application on www.facebook.com/frosty (Treat it Fwd tab), or use the hashtag: #TreatItFwd . A donation will be made, by Wendy’s, for each designated tweet or re-tweet made from Treat it Forward. Here are some sample tweets:
– Buy a @Wendys Frosty to #TreatitFwd and donate 50 cents to @DTFA this Father’s Day! RT to donate!
– Want to help foster kids find homes? RT this to donate 50 cents to the @DTFA!!! #TreatitFwd!
– I’m donating to @DTFA by enjoying this YUMMY Frosty from @Wendys. 50 cents from a purchase are donated! #TreatitFwd
– Go to @Wendys on June 18 & 19 and buy a Frosty! 50 cents will be donated to @DTFA! Help #TreatitFwd by RT!
– Share a @Wendys Frosty with your FB friends! http://on.fb.me/mjFgBL Each frosty is a 50 cent donation to @DTFA! #TreatitFwd
2. Facebook – Send a Facebook friend a “virtual” Frosty, or tell friends about Father’s Day Frosty Weekend through the Facebook application found on www.facebook.com/frosty (Treat it Fwd tab); as a result, Wendy’s will make a donation.
3. Also, from Facebook, on Father’s Day Weekend only (June 18 & 19), offer a “Here’s to You, Dad!” Frosty “virtual toast” by snapping a photo of you raising your Frosty cup to Dad, tagging it with the words “Wendy’s Father’s Day Frosty Weekend” and posting it to Wendy’s Facebook wall or tweeting it; this, too, will result in a donation from Wendy’s.
4. Foursquare – Every person who ‘checks in’ to a Wendy’s during Father’s Day weekend only (June 18 & 19) will result in a donation from Wendy’s.
We’ll be headed to Wendy’s tonight for our Frosty’s since this weekend is going to be jam packed. I’ve yet to try a vanilla frosty. My favorite way to eat a frosty was to dip my Wendy’s fries into it. I haven’t tried that with their new fries, though.
Your WinnerAuthor: Cheryl F.
We’re spending a quiet day at home for Father’s Day this year *Thanks* for the giveaway!
One lucky reader will win a $7 Wendy’s gift card.
Tell me what you’ll be doing for Father’s Day this year. (I need ideas)
- Like Wendy’s Frosty on Facebook
- Follow Wendy’s on Twitter
- Like Frosted Fingers on Facebook
- Follow Frosted Fingers on Twitter
- Enter the giveaway on Mom and More and come back to tell me.
- Tweet about this contest once every 24 hrs. Please include @frostedfingers and #TreatitFwd. You can use the tweet button at the top of the post or any of the sample tweets from above.
- Become a Google Friend Connect Follower (on the right)
- Subscribe to Frosted Fingers via RSS (2 entries)
I was given a gift card for free in exchange for a post and my opinions. All opinions are my own. Thank you to Wendy’s and The Motherhood for supplying a gift card to me and one to my winner. Contest open to US residents. Contest will close at 11:59 Central 7/1/11.