Sticking with the Thanksgiving theme here, I made some Pilgrim hats! 🙂
- Striped or dipped cookies
- black candy melts or chocolate chips
- Yellow frosting
- Melt chocolate or candies according to package directions. (do not add water! It will freeze your chocolate up)
- Lay out cookies, striped side down.
- Dip marshmallows in chocolate and place on top of cookies. I used one toothpick to dip and a second to push the marshmallow off the first.
- Let chocolate harden.
- Take yellow frosting and make a buckle on the front. I used leftover Royal Icing from my Turkey Hand print Cookies, but you can use any kind of frosting.