Here’s a little about Cooking.com:
Thank you for visiting Cooking.com, the leading online marketplace for cooks. Our sites offer more than 60,000 products for your kitchen, tens of thousands of recipes, and a growing community of cooks and food lovers.
Cooking.com was founded in 1998 by a team that worked together at The Walt Disney Corporation and shared a passion for creating a great company! How did we pick Cooking? The credit goes to one of our initial investors, Idealab! They teamed us up with a cookbook publisher, and we had the perfect blend of cooking and retail knowledge to launch the best cooking web site.
Through the years we’ve stayed true to our goals and values, and solidified our mission:
to inspire connections through food & cooking
- Creating unique online experiences for cooks, bringing together your passion for great products & recipes with advice & ideas shared among other food lovers
- Offering a complete assortment of kitchenware products, including top brands, exclusives, plus great values!
- Providing highly responsive customer service and site assistance
- Having a little fun along the way!
I’ve been looking around the website all morning making a mental wishlist. There are some AWESOME items here! The have great cookware, bakeware, knives, etc… Since Thanksgiving is coming up, here are some item ideas you can use to make the day go smoother!
Author: Lisa G.
I’m following Frosted Fingers on Twitter user lisalmg. lisalmg25 at gmail dot com
One of my lucky readers will win all these prizes from Cooking.com
1. FoodNetWork Cooking Celebrity and Recipe DVD Set (3-4 DVDs in each set)
2. 1 free edition of Cook’s county magazine on “Best Country Recipes”
3. One bag of Starbucks Coffee
4. $25 Gift Certificate to Cooking.com
Visit Cooking.com and tell me what you would buy with your $25 gift certificate.
- Like Frosted Fingers on Facebook
- Follow Frosted Fingers on Twitter
- Like Cooking.com on Facebook
- Follow Cooking.com on Twitter
- Tweet about this contest once every 24 hrs. Please include @frostedfingers and @cookingcom. You can use this:
Win an awesome prizepack from @frostedfingers and @cookingcom http://frostedfingers.com/2010/11/cooking-com-giveaway/ #contest
- Become a Google Friend Connect Follower (on the right)
- Subscribe to Frosted Fingers via RSS (2 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway and link back to this post (2 entries)
- Put Frosted Fingers button on your page. (worth 2 entries) code on right
This is not a paid post. Giveaway is open to US readers only. It will close 11/23/10. A big thank you to cooking.com for supplying these wonderful prizes. Winner will be selected by the And The Winner Is plugin. Winner will be posted here on Frosted Fingers and notified by email. Winner will have 48 hours to claim the prize.